Hermetically sealed Connectors & Feedthru
- Hermetically sealed Connectors & Feedthru (1Pin~Multi pin)
- High Vacuum Connectors
- Hermetically Sealed Circular Connectors
- Hermetically Sealed Rectangular Connectors
- Hermetically Sealed Miniature Connectors
- Hermetically Sealed RF Connectors(50ohm matched)
- Hermetically Sealed D-SUB Connectors
- Hermetically Sealed Micro-D Connectors
- Hermetically Sealed Custom Connectors & Feedthru
Product functions and technical characteristics
SEALTECH's hermetic sealing connectors and feed-through products are manufactured with GTMS (Glass to Metal Seal) and C/GTMS (Ceramic/ Glass to Metal Seal) technologies. Glass-to-metal, ceramic-to-metal hermetically sealed connectors maintain airtightness inside the housing to preserve vacuum. Its basic role is to protect the device by securing high vacuum and maintaining airtightness, and to transmit electrical signals or flow current. SEALTECH's GTMS, C/GTMS connectors and feed-through products use general steel materials, stainless steel or special materials such as Kovar and nickel alloy. The glass used for connectors and feedthroughs is highly corrosion-resistant. In order to secure the airtightness of housing parts, glass and metal hermetic sealing technology, ceramic and metal hermetic sealing technology, ceramic metallizing technology, and brazing technology are used.
Airtight connectors and airtight feedthroughs are affected physically and chemically in addition to changes in temperature and humidity depending on the using environment. SEALTECH's GTMS (Glass to Metal Seal) and C/GTMS (Ceramic / Glass to Metal Seal) products reliably protect devices from extreme temperature and humidity changes, vibration, and physical and chemical effects, and transmit signals and currents without loss.
SEALTECH provides customized solutions for hermetic sealing products. We produce and provide GTMS products that meet customer needs from the product design stage. For general specifications of the product, please refer to the technical information.
- Packaging/housing of semiconductor electronic circuit boards
- Semiconductor equipment and measuring equipment for high vacuum
- Medical equipment
- Hermetically Sealed Connectors , Military & Aerospace Connectors
- High Vacuum Connectors, Type-D Dual Vacuum Connectors, MIL-C-24308
- Sub-D Hermetic Connectors, DC connectors
- Micro-D Hermetic Connectors, Rectangular Connectors
- Ceramic Metalizing & Brazing
Picture Gallery/ List View